Friday, January 13, 2006

Islam Can Never Be Appeased

Western Resistance notes this:

I have to shake my head in disbelief just about every day when I listen to people who have no clue about Islam or what is happening all around the world.

I still have a very hard time buying into the claims by many of our politicians and media that this is somehow a peaceful religion. This does not mean that every Muslim out in this world is violent. I am not saying that at all. But what I AM saying is that Islam is the perfect spring board for violent acts of every kind and is simply unchecked by its own members.

This week in Mecca we can watch the video from Memri where in the height of the Muslim spiritual Hadj, the holiest time and holiest site in all of Islam, are Muslims screaming for the death and mutilation of all infidels, but specifically Americans and Jews. They cry to their god for our hands to be chopped off and to be murdered while thanking Allah for his greatness.


Read the whole thing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss