Monday, January 09, 2006

UK - Where's George Galloway?

That's what his constituents want to know.

And you know things have really turned against Galloway when the Guardian goes undercover to nail him.

Ms Bailey says she was surprised Channel 4 had said she could help constituents in need get help from their MP: "I'm George's media agent."

But what if I was a constituent needing help? Ms Bailey said: "I couldn't help you there. Presumably they [Channel 4] would have the numbers to call, which would be the constituency office."

As we had found out, this was not the case, and Ms Bailey added: "I'm George's media agent and that's what I can talk about."

But what does a constituent with a pressing problem do? "I can't give you any advice on that ... I can't help you, not my area."


The voters got what they deserved for electing this moron.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss