Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tech question

Here's one for the tech's out there.

I currently have an ad running directly beneath the Google adsense ad. The ad concerns the future of fuel. I've had other ads in the same spot before and I used to be able to see those ads - but not now. I can see them on my son's computer but not mine.

Further, I cannot view the video clips on Fox news which are launched by Java script.

Now, I've set the Internet options on the security tab to Medium (I've tried setting it to the lowest setting) but that doesn't work. I've tried turning off the firewall (Nortons). I have enabled Java console in the advanced tab.

I don't know what's changed but something has.

I'm running Windows XP Media center addition, 3 Ghz Pentium 4 with 1 Ghz RAM, and Internet Explorer version 6.

Any ideas?

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss