Wednesday, December 27, 2006

UK - Channel 4 gives Muslim extremist platform

to spread propaganda.

In the first instance by allowing her on the air in radical Muslim attire. Think of it as someone giving a speech wearing a swastika.

In the second instance the speech itself.

"To look at me you would never guess that my great-grandmother was actually a suffragette", she said.


Since you choose to belong to a religion that suppresses women's rights, you'd be correct.

"One of the great things about Britain is that it is very, very tolerant and I believe it's the best country to live in if you want to be able to freely practise your religion.


Then why do you want to turn it into a Muslim country where all other religions are persecued?

Next she plays the ultimate Muslim card - the victim card.

"We are seen as oppressed. "Since I've started covering I feel much more liberated, which I know a lot of people possibly won't be able to understand.


But you just said that Britain is "the best country to live in if you want to be able to freely practise your religion". You can't have it both ways, either you are oppressed or you are not and since it is Muslims who have and are trying to terrorize us, I put it to you that we are the oppressed ones.

Next up is another favorite Muslim ploy, you have to accept me but I don't have to accept you.

"I don't wear the niqab to separate myself from society. I want to be part of this society - this is where I choose to live. I hope that the society is more accepting of my personal choice. It's not about separation.


It's certainly not about integration. When Muslim scholars declare the veil is not in the Koran, not proscribed by Islamic law and banned in some Muslim countries, then the wearing of it is nothing but a rejection of society.

"It's their personal choice and as a society we need to be more tolerant of people's personal choices."


Not when those choices are a detriment to society. Again, wearing the swastika is not tolerated so, why shoule we accept a radical Muslim symbol?

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss