Monday, October 27, 2008

Barack Obama Targets Kids

I blogged about this the other day but here's a more in depth look.

How disturbing is this?

"The one thing most grandparents have in common is that they have the most wonderful grandchildren in the world - so clever, so handsome, so pretty, ever so precious. Even if you are still unsure of your path in life, and even if your parents and friends occasionally wonder about you, your grandma and grandpa love you and have faith in you.

That is your weapon! “Precious” needs to get on the phone and say, “Grandpa, Grandma, I am asking you to vote for Barack Obama. This is really important to me. It’s about my future. It’s about the world I will be living in. It’s about the world I want for my future children. (They will love that one!) Please! Do it for me!”

Put some urgency in your voice. Sound very disappointed in them if they give you excuses. Come back again, even harder."


Use your grandparents as a weapon? Sick.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss