Thursday, February 10, 2005

BBC Reads USS Neverdock

On Monday I posted about the BBC's News Watch webpage that promised to give us BBC viewing figures every month. I noted the viewing figures webpage had not been updated in over two months.

On Tuesday the page was gone and with tongue in cheek I suggested the BBC were reading my blog.

Then on Wednesday I posted a picture of a BBC search results page on the term Islamofascist, showing the BBC carried no article with that term.

Low and behold on Thursday The BBC search page now has one entry - from Jan 2004!

Welcome BBC!

Now I hope you folks will be as attentive to the rest of my blog and stop your anti-American, anti-Israel and pro-terrorist campaign.

Might I also suggest you check out the other bloggers listed under "UK Media Watch". These folks are pretty fed up with having to pay you for your biased propaganda.

Heh, just in case they are reading. We know they read Biased BBC.

UPDATE

In my haste to post about this I didn't read the "magic" new entry on islamofacist from the BBC. I should have known the BBC would not carry an article critical of Islam.

The article is a promotion piece for the left wing liberal talk radio Air America, a slam at right wing radio and repeats the "Bush stole the 2000 election" myth.

The perception dates back to the year 2000, when, liberals argue, the right lost the vote, but won the election.

I like this bit though.

"George Bush is going down", announced the host, Al Franken, as Air America Radio went on air in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.

Even funnier, In my haste I got the date wrong. The correct date is 1 April 2004 - April fools day!

Way to go BBC!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss