Tuesday, December 13, 2005

America - BIANCA THE TORTURE EXPERT

Seems you can't be for human rights unless you're anti-American.

Having swallowed my anger, I gave the "UNICEF Ambassador" a piece of my mind. She seemed surprised. No one had ever told her such things, especially not in a polite society of dinner jackets and long robes. "Is Ganji the same as the alleged terrorists in Guantanamo Bay?" I asked.

"Well, yes, I mean no, I mean yes," she mumbled. "But they are all prisoners, aren't they?"

Having witnessed the verbal altercation, a colleague from the BBC filled me in on the background of the "UNICEF Ambassador." It seems that she had once been married to a British pop singer. And that, of course, is enough to qualify you as a "UNICEF Ambassador" touring the world, attacking Western democracies and flattering the tyrants of Tehran, Damascus and Havana among others.

Well, it had been a good evening. In the end, however, as the lady's husband had once crooned: I could get no satisfaction.


You never can from the Left.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss