Sunday, January 15, 2006

UK - John Simpson: al Qaeda "resistance"

Watch for the BBC to deny Simpson ever said this:

Let's take a practical example. I have gone to, say, a council house in Bradford with three or four al-Qaeda volunteers who are letting me film a discussion: not necessarily about the making or use of a weapon, but perhaps about ways of setting up resistance cells that might at some future stage use violence. At this point, in the famous old newspaper phrase, I should make my excuses and leave. Then I must hurry round and tell the police what I have seen. And if, instead, I carry on making my programme and broadcast it, I and my colleagues will be liable to a fine or imprisonment.


That's right, "resistance cells", not terrorists cells or even militant cells, to the BBC's world affairs editor, John Simpson, al Qaeda is the resistance.

Resistance to what?

The BBC also denied that Simpson, or anyone else at the BBC had ever called the Muslim terrorists who murdered over 50 innocent Britons on 7/7, "miguided criminals". All they had to do was search the BBC website and they'd have found those very words - uttered by the same John Simpson.

"Now that the bombs have exploded, and thousands of newspaper pages and entire days of air time have been devoted to the horror of it all, and to the poor, decent people who are dead and missing, and to the misguided criminals responsible, perhaps we can stand back from it all and catch our breath. "


You see, to Simpson and the BBC, Muslim terrorists are either the resistance or at worst "misguided criminals".

Now do you see why I say the BBC is a danger to the public? If not, read my case gainst the BBC.

And by the way, doesn't the BBC have a policy disallowing thier reporters from writing in other media?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss