Sunday, April 16, 2006

Muslim Blogs

Recently, on the left sidebar, I added "Muslim Voices" to the blogroll. At first I meant that group to contain Muslim bloggers who were calling for the reform of Islam. But a comment left by the blogger Muslim Unity made me have a rethink.

Have a look at the site. It's mostly attacks on America, rejoicing at Iran's pursuit of nuclear power and playing the victim card. Most of the comments are negative, some in a constructive way and some pretty vulgar.

Since I want to encourage dialouge with Muslims, I'm going to link to him and encourage people to visit the site and leave comments. But please be nice and leave constructive comments.

They haven't been blogging long, so it will be interesting to see if a positive dialouge can be established.

If you know of any Muslim blogs that might be of interest, put the link in the comments section or email me and I'll check them out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss