Sunday, July 16, 2006

New addition to blog roll

I've added Guido Fawkes blog to the blog roll. I've been reading him for sometime now and have been meaning to add him.

Here's a recent post that tickled my funny bone.

ring, ring... ring, ring...

Guido : Tom Happold please.

Guardian intern posh product of media studies course : He won't be back until Monday.

Guido : It's Guido, can you tell him Mick Fealty has just emailed me and I've seen the article and there is a lot more to this than has come out if he wants it for the print edition.

Gippomsc : The Guido Fawkes?

Guido : Yes.

Gippomsc : Why don't you post your reply on the website?

Guido : Why don't you come round and cut my grass for free?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss