Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Lebanon - BBC's coverage biased?

Judging from the comments on the BBC's "Have Your Say" website many think the BBC is anti-Israeli. And they're right.

Here's a sample of what's there now.

Added: Tuesday, 1 August, 2006, 20:11 GMT 21:11 UK

I still watch the BBC News, but it's with a sigh - knowing that the predictable anti-Israel reporting is guaranteed.

Lostin Space

Recommended by 77 people

-------------

I find Channel4 News to be the worst, followed by the BBC, with ITV bringing up the rear.

I just want the BBC I pay for to tell me the truth, and not pander to cheap emotional TV.

First Name Last Name

Recommended by 55 people

----------------

Added: Tuesday, 1 August, 2006, 19:55 GMT 20:55 UK

BBC does that stand for biased broadcasting corporation? If I want the truth I go elsewhere. Lets have some integrity and honesty, If I wanted bias I would read tabliods. I can remember a time when the BBC was a source of pride now it is a laughing stock cowering in fear of the PC looney left.

dave, nantwich

Recommended by 59 people

--------------

As for the BBC, it's marginally better - but still the same anti-Israel reporting we've become used to.

I want a News service that just tells the truth. I don't want emotional pap and close up shots of kids toys in the rubble with soft focus and misty screen. That's cheap TV.

The Elitist

Recommended by 81 people
------------

There are only a few in defense of the BBC and then look what happens.

Added: Tuesday, 1 August, 2006, 20:04 GMT 21:04 UK

Thankyou BBC - whatever might appear in these comments you are still the first news site most of us turn to!

ROBIN SALTONSTALL, BEVERLEY, United Kingdom

Recommended by 10 people

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss