Saturday, October 18, 2008

Democrat Barney Frank "I want to roll the dice"

Frank and the Democrats rolled the dice and lost the world's biggest gamble.

"On Sept. 10 [2003], he said, "The more people, in my judgment, exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness, the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do not see."

On Sept. 25, he said, "I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness that we have in OCC (Office of the Comptroller of the Currency) and OTS (Office of Thrift Supervision). I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing. . . . I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafety and unsoundness than, in fact, exists."


So Frank and the Democrats wanted to "roll the dice". They did, lost, and you lost your home, job, pension or life savings. And now Obama wants to raise taxes on what's left to "spread the wealth around".

The question is, what are you going to do about it?

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss