Saturday, April 10, 2004

Shock and horror! bin Laden wanted to attack the US! remember this from me earlier?

Well, get a load of this!

Clinton Denies Taped bin Laden Admission, Blames 'Misquote' from News Max

During his private interview with the 9/11 Commission on Thursday, ex-President Bill Clinton denied that he told a New York business group in 2002 that he turned down an offer from Sudan for Osama bin Laden's extradition to the U.S., according to 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey.

"Bill Clinton said yesterday that that was a misquote," Kerrey told WDAY Fargo, N.D., radio host Scott Hennen, in an interview set for broadcast on Monday.

A transcript of the exchange between Hennen and Kerrey was read on the air by national radio host Sean Hannity late Friday. It shows that the 9/11 Commission was unaware that Clinton's bombshell admission that he spurned the bin Laden offer had been recorded by NewsMax.

After Kerrey said Clinton had denied the quote, Hennen said: "But wait a minute - I heard it in his own voice. I've heard him say it. I have the tape of him saying just that."

"Really?" said a perplexed Kerrey. "Well, then - ship it to me, because Clinton said yesterday [in private 9/11 testimony] that he didn't have a recollection of that."


There is still a link to the mp3 clip on the website. I have downloaded it incase it goes away. If anyone can't get it and wants the clip I'll email it to you.

I wonder why the mainstream media hasn't picked up on this?

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss