Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Things to think about.

It is 11:00 in Scotland just now and I am going to bed. My kids get up in about 7 hours so I need some sleep.

Since we do not all live in the same time zone I thought I'd share something with you.

I just heard the most amazing thing on my AM radio here in Scotland. It was a recording of John Wayne made many years ago. I found it strange because it was on an AM radio station here in Scotland and it was recorded so long ago. I found it very appropriate in this day and age. I can't host the mp3 on my site yet but here is a link to it and many other good words. The one I am talking about tonight though is number "7 John Wayne Hyphen (2.24MB)". If you have the time listen to it and some of the others.

Here is the link

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss