Friday, April 23, 2004

The MP for Baghdad central faces renewed accusations.

George Galloway, the disgraced kicked out of the labor party and poster boy for the spin machine Guardian, faces renewed accusations over the Iraq oil-for-food program. From The Sun

Here is what Galloway had to say to his adoring spin machine The Guardian two years ago.

"... If you are asking did I support the Soviet Union, yes I did. Yes, I did support the Soviet Union, and I think the disappearance of the Soviet Union is the biggest catastrophe of my life. If there was a Soviet Union today, we would not be having this conversation about plunging into a new war in the Middle East, and the US would not be rampaging around the globe."

And who else is implicated as a big recipient in the Koffigate scandal? Russia.

Need I say more?

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss