Monday, May 10, 2004

Transcript: Hamill Recounts 'Horrific' Ambush

From Fox News

A great story and I liked this bit.

COSBY: Would you go back to Iraq?

HAMILL: Yes, I would go back. I don’t have a problem. You know what it’s like. There’s nothing that’s being hidden. I’ve got to make a little peace with my wife and my kids over this. I don’t want any problems with them in the future; I don’t want my kids worrying about this. It was different when I went over there. They really weren’t worried. But since this has happened, I don’t want to affect their lives.

COSBY: What would you like to say to President Bush (search)? Do you think you’ll get a chance to meet him?

HAMILL: That was the main reason I went over there. President Bush has made me proud to be an American. We’re making a stand and we’re doing the right thing.


"The main reason", so much for reports from the BBC that these contractors are just desperate for money.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss