Monday, June 21, 2004

Children blogging and school grades

I recently posted "Blogging improves children's school grades", an article about a British school using blogs to imporve kids grades. And since my kids are always interested in what I am blogging about, I thought I'd let them have their own blogs.

One piece of advice. If you have more than one child, make sure you have more than one computer. They couldn't start blogging fast enough! Sure, maybe the novelty will wear off and then again maybe it won't.

If you have time please leave a small comment on their blogs. They think it so cool that people from around the world can read what they write and comment on it. So be sure to note where in the world you are when leaving a comment so they will see it really is a small world after all.

Their blogs are on the left, listed under My Kids Blogs.

Blair's Place is Blair's blog (doh). He is nine.
Zora's Domain is Kyle's blog. He is a teenager, need I say more?

I'll create one for Shelby tonight. She is seven.

They just started and don't have much to say so any encouragement from the Blogsphere will go a long way to keep them going.

Thanks for helping.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss