Thursday, June 24, 2004

Saudi Arabia's amnesty sounds familiar

Does Saudi Arabia's amnesty offer sound familiar to you? It does to me.

Pakistan amnesty deal hit by setback.

And wasn't there a 24 hour cease fire in Afghanistan that let bin Laden escape.

Yeah, thought it sounded familiar.

I saw this phrase, "pre-emptive appeasement" on No Pasaran, sounds about right.

These people just don't want to deal with the problem. What this is really about is giving the bad guys time to get away. Let someone else deal with the problem. The problem with that is the someone else is usually the US.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your comments are a load of rubbish - can I ask when have you ever been to Saudi Arabia??? I have lived here for 22 years and I can see quite clearly from here - not some stupid newsroom - that the authorities here are doing everything they can to stamp this out. Yes they should have started sooner - yes they have caused a lot of it to happen with their educational systems etc - but do not rubbish their attempts now - is yor propoganda message serving any useful purpose. In can there is any doubt I am a westerner

 
Brain Bliss