Sunday, August 20, 2006

UK - Muslim terror supporter to address Islamic convention

Muslims preaching hate in the UK continues.

Dr Tamimi, 51, from Palestine, is a self-described Hamas sympathiser and adviser to the group, a proscribed terrorist organisation in the UK.

In a BBC interview he has said “martyrdom means giving, sacrificing yourself for a noble cause”.

Asked if he would become a suicide bomber, he replied: “I am prepared, of course. If I have the opportunity I would do it. If I can go to Palestine and sacrifice myself I would do it. Why not?


Remember, suicide bombers target innocent civilians.

Asked about suicide bombing, Dr Tamimi said today: “That is history. I have not decided what I am going to say. It is a free country. Are we in a dictatorship now? Let the government prosecute me.”


Indeed, as if Muslim appeasing Britain would do such a thing.

UPDATE

Pounce at Biased BBC reports on the background of the other Muslim terror supporters to speak.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss