Sunday, September 17, 2006

UK - Cherie Blair in boy 'slap' probe

The police admit that there are thousands of Muslim terrorists in the UK and that they are involved in several hundred active investigations into Muslim terror plots. And yet the police waste their time with this.

A similar thing happened to me two years ago. It was my son's birthday and we held a party for him in the function suite at my local pub. Someone gave him a bright orange water gun as a present. After the party broke up we had some wine in the pub while my son went through his presents. I remarked about the water pistol, that I bet he couldn't wait to shoot a neighbor's son with it. The boy had been soaking my son and daughter all summer with his.

We went home and a few hours later two police officers showed up to investigate. They wanted to see the "pistol". I showed them the bright organge water pistol and explained the situation. They were not impressed and preceeded to take our details and caution us. I was gobsmacked. I chastised them for wasting their time and they replied they had to followup on complaints of this nature. I replied, well then how about charging the people, the boys parents it turns out, who made the complaint with wasting police time.

It's no wonder people in Britain don't trust the police.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss