Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Iraq - Former SAS man, Griffin, admits he lied about British torture

of Iraqis.

"He said he had not himself witnessed torture or mistreatment. But he added: "I have no doubt in my mind that non-combatants I personally detained were handed over to the Americans and subsequently tortured."


So, it's all in this communist led Stop the War Coalition's stooges mind.

Ben Griffin sang a differnet tune 2 years ago.

"He said he had witnessed dozens of illegal acts by US fighters who viewed Iraqis as "sub-human". Mr Griffin said: "I saw a lot of things in Baghdad that were illegal or just wrong."


Now he admits "he had not himself witnessed torture or mistreatment".

Despite admitting he lied, The Times runs this misleading headline. "Ex-SAS soldier: 'Britain knew about US torture'" And yet the Times quotes this anti war activist:

"“Throughout my time in Iraq I was in no doubt that individuals handed over to our American colleagues would be tortured,” he added. “I have no doubt in my mind that non-combatants I personally detained were handed over to the Americans and subsequently tortured.” "


Again, he admits it's all in his mind.

Add this to the recent attacks on British troops by the Times and the BBC.

The British media should be ashamed of themselves.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss