Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wind farms produced 'practically no electricity' during Britain's cold snap - Telegraph

"The cold weather has been accompanied by high pressure and a lack of wind, which meant that only 0.2pc of a possible 5pc of the UK's energy was generated by wind turbines over the last few days.

Jeremy Nicholson, director of the Energy Intensive Users Group (EIUG), gave warning that this could turn into a crisis when the UK is reliant on 6,400 turbines accounting for a quarter of all UK electricity demand over the next 10 years. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who passions to taste new things. Right now I'm fabricating my hold photovoltaic panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I am utilizing the net as the only path to acheive that. I discovered a truly brilliant website that explains how to make photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for constructing solar panels.

I am not exactly sure bout how accurate the information given there iz. If some people over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be great and I would really appreciate it, cauze I extremely would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You people are great.

 
Brain Bliss