Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Top al-Sadr "Militia" Leader Killed

This is being posted on No Pundit Intended

In clashes between al-Sadr thugs and US Forces in Sadr City on Sunday, Karim Darha - described as a senior militia leader for al-Sadr - was killed.

I tried to follow the link but couldn't find the story there or anywhere on the net. Maybe too early to tell what happened.

UPDATE NoPundit Intended found us a link. ABC Net AU
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Joel Gaines said...

They have pulled the link. There wasn't much more than was in my report. I was only linking to cite a source. If I run across another link, I'll post it.

JG

Joel Gaines said...

here is a link to the story. I had the name incorrectly spelled. http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200406/s1131044.htm

 
Brain Bliss