Monday, February 14, 2005

Iraq - Guardian Repeats BBC's Lie

In The Red Zone caught The Guardian repeating The BBC's lie over civilian casualties in Iraq - 11 days after the Beeb apologized!

Jonathan Steele is the so called journalist who spread the lie again. Here is email address. j.steele@guardian.co.uk Write to him and ask for an apology. I did. I'll let you know if he answers.

UPDATE

I haven't gotten a reply from Steele but he left a comment over at The Daily Ablution.

Ooops. My bad. Thanks for catching that error. What can I say? Everybody makes mistakes sometimes and it's not easy writing pro-terror apologetics. I'll try to be more careful in the future when researching and compiling my anti-American propaganda.

Posted by: Jonathan Steele at February 11, 2005 11:21 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss