Wednesday, September 13, 2006

US - 9/11:ONE ARAB'S APOLOGY

It's taken him 5 years but it's nice to hear him say this.

I wonder though if he meant to reveal as much as he did? Those that defend Islam and contend that a few militants have hijacked the religion to wage a terror war, pay close attention to what he says.

September 12, 2006 -- WELL, here it is, five years late, but here just the same: an apology from an Arab-American for 9/11. No, I didn't help organize the killers or contribute in any way to their terrible cause. However, I was one of millions of Arab-Americans who did the unspeakable on 9/11: nothing.

The only time I raised my voice in protest against these men who killed thousands of innocents in the name of Allah was behind closed doors, among the safety of friends and family. I did at one point write a very vitriolic essay condemning their actions, but fear of becoming another Salman Rushdie kept me from ever trying to publish it.


If Islam is the peaceful religion the left claim it is, why do Muslims like thim fear to speak out? He's a Muslim and he knows why; the left might consider paying attention to the Muslims they pretend to protect.

The left and Islamic apologist would do well to pause and reflect on this revelation.

And, while my grandparents never waged a jihad, their attitudes toward Jews weren't that much different than Mohammed Atta's. No, they didn't support the Holocaust, but they did believe that Jews were trouble in many different ways, and those sorts of beliefs were passed on to me before I'd ever actually met a Jew.

I'm sorry for that, for ever believing that anything that my grandparents or other relatives had to say about Jews or Israel, for that matter, had any real resemblance to truth. It took me years to realize that I'd been conned into believing the generalizations and stereotypes that millions around the Arab world buy into: that Jews, America and Israel are our main problem.


That's an amazing admission. He's saying his grandparents and "other relatives" conned him into hating the Jews before he's ever met one.

Think about all the above for a minute. This seemingly average Muslim is admitting that Islam is preaching hate against the Jews and that average Muslims are afraid to speak out for fear of being attacked by fellow Muslims.

If you'd like to see the kind of hate he's talking about, being preached at home and in the mosque, here's a long list of videos.

Just think, this kind of hatred is being preached around the world 24/7. Worse, it's being aided by the left wing media.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss