Monday, February 22, 2010

Climate scientists withdraw journal claims of rising sea levels

"Announcing the formal retraction of the paper from the journal, Siddall said: "It's one of those things that happens. People make mistakes and mistakes happen in science." He said there were two separate technical mistakes in the paper, which were pointed out by other scientists after it was published. A formal retraction was required, rather than a correction, because the errors undermined the study's conclusion."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never figured out it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Bye

Anonymous said...

Hmm that's quiet interessting but actually i have a hard time determining it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, choice look forward in behalf of more interrelated articles soon as its one of my favourite topic to read.

 
Brain Bliss