Monday, March 29, 2010

Joint Committee on Taxation Confirms that ObamaCare Does Not Enforce Individual Mandate

So why the need to hire 16,000 IRS agents? To harass you.

However, it is not subject to the enforcement provisions of subtitle F of the Code. The use of liens and seizures otherwise authorized for collection of taxes does not apply to the collection of this penalty. Non-compliance with the personal responsibility requirement to have health coverage is not subject to criminal or civil penalties under the Code and interest does not accrue for failure to pay such assessments in a timely manner.


That won't stop Obama, Pelosi or Reid's goons from harassing or threatening you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

 
Brain Bliss