Saturday, May 15, 2010

Liam Fox denounces Euro allies over Afghanistan

Getting them to do more is almost impossibe.

This caught my eye.

He vowed to : LOOK at laws to ban discrimination against our service personnel.


I'm not sure what he's talking about here but I do seem to remember something about military in uniform having to get permission from the landlord before entering a pub. That should stop. While this plan sounds good it also sounds reactive and I think he should be proactive.

For instance, I think British service personnel should be given free travel via train or bus in the UK. A chip could be implanted into their ID cards to make this possible. It's a small token to show appreciation and anything that helps ease the financial burden of our service personnel, would be welcomed.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss