Saturday, April 03, 2004


Rail line bomb 'matches Madrid' from SCBBC

The BBC's Katya Adler, in Madrid, says despite a call by Mr Acebes for people to avoid rushing to conclusions, much of the Spanish press and the general public have decided that Islamic extremists planted this latest bomb.

Well my my my, um um um, do tell, rushing to conclusions! What is one to do? "Anti Em, Anti Em, Toto , Toto , it's a twister!"
"Well, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore, Toto". And the Tin Man says "If I only had a heart" and the Lion says "if I only had a heart" and the Scarecrow says, wait for it, "if I only had a brain".

Now class repeat after me, "terrorist are the bad guys", "do not give in to terrorist", repeat 50 times.

Spain, I love you man, but you messed up man. Get a grip!

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss