Saturday, March 12, 2005

Islam - Sickness of Britain

Melanie Phillips has an email from a "reader, who happens to be of mixed Sikh and Hindu parentage...".

'In today's Guardian Timothy Garton Ash explains why we should be sympathetic and kind to Muslims who consider Osama to be a hero and make statements like this:

'I ask another Muhammad ("just call me Muhammad"), a voluble 16-year-old, about last year's bombings just down the road, at the Atocha station. Well, he says, he doesn't like to see people dying "even if they are Christians and Jews". But in this case, because of what Aznar did in the Iraq war'.

"Even if they are Christians and Jews" tells you all you need to know about the mindset of many Muslims in Europe, as though CHristians and Jews are lesser people, scum, like dogs or animals. The left in this country is unable and unwilling to face up to the fact that there is a deep poison in the ideology of many of its idealised and romanticised "oppressed" lumpen masses. It is unable to accept that no matter what they do, there will still be people utterly deranged by an ideology of hatred that no amount of wretched and pathetic self flaggelation will defuse.

'I have e-mailed you before and told you about the rancid, casual, rabid anti-semitism that I encounter on a regular basis amongst Muslims I meet in my life. Because I am Asian, have brown skin, they sometimes assume I am Muslim, and even if they don't, they are freer to tell me their inner thoughts than they would to a white person. It is a level of hatred that is Nazi like in its extremity and virtually universal. I have met some brave Muslims who are sickened by it, but they are a minority and would never challenge the status-quo hatred that persists amongst them, for fear of ridicule, contempt, and perhaps even violence.

People who leave Islam say the same thing.

"While Christians who turn to Islam are feted, the 200,000 Muslims [in the UK] who turn away are faced with abuse, violence and even murder".

Melanie's emailer concludes with this:

'Personally, I think that Jews, and to a lesser extent Hindus and Sikhs, face a future of marginalisation in Britain, caught in a pincer movement between the Islamist political game and the pandering of the left to every whim of the Muslim community. Look at Ken Livingstone and his outrageous remarks all to court the Muslim vote. This is the future of Britain. It is a tragedy.'

Worse than that, it's war.

Here one such "defector" tells us more of Islam's plan for taking over the world.

“I was born and raised as Muslim. My whole family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code of Muslim. I know Islamic brain. I live and breathe with them. I am an insider. I left Islam when I understood that Islam is a sick and evil religion. Following is the Islamic message to the West. To the infidels of the West: Constitution for the new Islamic Republic of EU and USA is under construction. We will fight the infidel to death.

LGF has more including a map of the "UNITED STATES OF ISLAM".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss