Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Obama, Pelosi and Reid - how to defeat them.

As I watched the March on DC on Fox News yesterday and read my Twitter feed, I was struck by how fed up and frustrated the American people are. I was encouraged by how actively engaged people seemed to be. Some were posting phone numbers for the White House, a contact list of all Congressmen and some shrewd people even posted contact info for weak Democrats. But people are frustrated because they feel they are not being effective enough.

All are good strategies but we’ve got to do a lot more and we’ve got to fight smarter. The left are way ahead of us on this but we can catch up and even pass them. I’m going to show you how.

The golden rule of war, and this is war, is to know your enemy and his tactics. You already know who the enemy is but I’m going to let you in on their secret tactics.

I was amazed when I read this, suddenly I could see their tactics in use right before my eyes; in print, on television and on the radio. Their tactics were simple but effective and deadly. When you read this, you too will be able to spot their tactics and defend against them. Further, you will be empowered to mount your own campaign against them.

A friend of mine was concerned that by using these tactics we were lowering ourselves to their level and playing gutter politics. These are all effective strategies intended to stop bad people from doing bad things – not attacking innocent people. That’s the difference.

This book was written by a far left radical for far left radicals to attack innocent people. Again, we are going to use it to stop bad people. Read it and you will instantly recognize the tactics employed by the left today. Picking your target, freezing it, isolating it from support and ridicule, among others. Read this book!



Next, read What Can I Do? After The Tea Party. Fight smarter not harder!

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss