Saturday, April 03, 2004

UN Appeals for Humanitarian Aid to Zimbabwe from VOA News Hat Tip to Samizdata

The United Nations is appealing for more than $94 million to provide urgent humanitarian aid to Zimbabwe. The United Nations says economic mismanagement has brought Zimbabwe to the brink of a serious humanitarian crisis.

And "economic mismanagement" is something the UN is good at. Just look at the oil-for-food program. Let me get this straight. The UN made Saddam rich, kept his people starving and let the US take the blame for it all. Man, you got some balls over there at the UN I'll give you that. Now, if you guys, I mean the French and Germans want to get together and you know, maybe, agree to actually do something about Magube I'm with you. If not, I'll keep my money thank you.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss