Monday, February 20, 2006

UK - Why blogs are important

The exposing of Dan Rather and CBS's lame attempt to use forged documents to smear Bush and alter the outcome of the US Presidential election, is a great example of why blogs are important.

Another great blog incident was exposing the Guardians use of a Muslim terror sympathizer to write a sympathetic artilce on the 7/7 Muslim terrorists as in The Aslam Affair.

Harry's Place has another fine example.

I've been somewhat successful in getting my friends to read my blog often. When I chide others they say they just don't have enough time. I reply they seem to have enough time to watch the BBC or read a newspaper. All I'm asking is they use a better source.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss