Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Hall and Oates cancel concert plans in response to Arizona immigration law

Time to boycott these assholes. Remember what happended the Dixie Chicks boys?

The Arizona Diamondbacks announced that Daryl Hall and John Oates have canceled their post-game concert at Chase Field that had been scheduled to follow a game against the Dodgers on July 2.

Hall and Oates issued the following statement:

"In addition to our personal convictions, we are standing in solidarity with the music community in our boycott of performing in Arizona at this time. We would like to emphasize that this has nothing to do with the management of the Arizona Diamondbacks, who have been professional and cooperative throughout our dealings with them. This is our response to a very specific action of the state."


Hey, Hall and Oates, you going to boycott Mexico for their outrageous immigration laws as well?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll do my part...I wasn't going to buy any tickets to them anyway, but about the best I can do is to slap myself if I start humming their songs...dammit....dammit.....sheeesh
maybe if I just chide myself....

Doc

 
Brain Bliss