Friday, June 25, 2010

WaPo's Weigel attacks conservatives With Scathing E-mails on Liberal Listserv

Fire his ass.

•"This would be a vastly better world to live in if Matt Drudge decided to handle his emotional problems more responsibly, and set himself on fire."

•"Follow-up to one hell of a day: Apparently, the Washington Examiner thought it would be fun to write up an item about my dancing at the wedding of Megan McArdle and Peter Suderman. Said item included the name and job of my girlfriend, who was not even there -- nor in DC at all."

•"I'd politely encourage everyone to think twice about rewarding the Examiner with any traffic or links for a while. I know the temptation is high to follow up hot hot Byron York scoops, but please resist it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd do something, but I'm already ignoring the WaPo as hard as I can.

Doc

 
Brain Bliss