Thursday, June 17, 2010

Poll: Obama Overtakes Carter As The Worst President Of The U.S. In the Last 100 Years

And it's going to get worse, much worse.

New York, NY (PRWEB) June 17, 2010 -- President Obama is now deemed as the worst President of the United States in the last 100 years by 34% of polled registered voters in the U.S. This eclipses President Carter who was cited by 31% of voters. This in the latest poll just out by Abrams, Herzog & Filippi For U.S.E. News released today "Obama and the Democrats are now seen as doing all they can to collapse the nation financially by a full 64% of registered Republicans. It was only a matter of weeks or months before Obama overtook Carter as the worst President in the eyes of American voters" said Mike Lodee of U.S.E. News.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://nasa-satellites.blogspot.com/ .

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

 
Brain Bliss