Friday, June 23, 2006

Webpage problems

I'm not sure if anyone is experiencing this problem but me. For some strange reason I can no longer see the comments and trackback link on the site. I have to log into haloscan to read the comments. Worse the problem is intermittent and I can sometimes see them. I've tried deleteing the code and reposting it to no avail.

In addition, the quick edit "pencil" that blogger uses to allow you to quick edit your posts is not visible. I have it enabled in blogger settings.

Natalie over at Biased BBC is having a different problem with he haloscan. For some reason people are being banned. If you are one of them sent her an email.

Is this a plot by the BBC? :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss