Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Wow! Folks, I am humbled and blown away by a recent visit. Blogging can be a lonely pursuit but for me it's therapy. At least I feel I'm hitting back at the biased media and not just yelling at the TV or radio. And yet you do want some feedback so you feel like you are possibly making some impression.

Well today Chris Muir of Day by Day paid a visit and left a comment. Just a thank you for plugging his site. Heck all I said was put a little humor in your day and visit Day by Day.

If you haven't visited his site I urge you to do so. Great wit with a host of funny characters. I could see some kind of TV show with these characters.

If you like what you see and want it in your local paper, you can help Chris get syndicated. Instructions are on his website.

Good luck Chris and thanks for the visit!

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss