Wednesday, September 27, 2006

UK - Exposed: How the left supports terrorism

I saw an incredible show on UK television last night. Incredible because it took the left to task for supporting terrorism.

The show was "Don't get me started" on channel five at 7:15 pm. In it, David Aarononvitch exposed how the left is supporting Muslim terrorists around the world and undermining the war on terror. They named names too - Galloway and Pilger were denounced.

The show also exposed the false idea that Afgahanistan or Iraq are behind Muslim terrorism and noted the first attack on the WTC and 9/11 both preceded those wars. Likewise the myth that poverty breeds terrorism by pointing out the Muslim 7/7 terrorist came from well to do families.

The show detailed some of Hezbollah's terrorist activities and pointed out they started the latest Lebanon war, used human shields and acted as terrorists. While on the other hand Israel did its best to hit only military targets. But the left joined with the terrorists, marching to the tune of "we are all Hezbollah now".

I sat there gobsmacked. I never thought I'd see the bare truth laid out so well and the left exposed as the Muslim terror supporters they have become.

You will never see such a show on the BBC.

Too bad my vcr was on the blink and I couldn't record it. If anyone has a video of it, please email it to me. Email is on the top left of the blog.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss