Monday, May 25, 2009

A tour of the insane world of liberals

Read the whole thing very carefully and ponder what this man is saying.

"In an excerpt from his new book, SPIEGEL editor Jan Fleischhauer describes his childhood in a typical West German liberal family, with parents who wouldn't let him eat oranges because they were grown in countries ruled by dictators, and his coming out as a late conservative."


Here is more evidence, as if any were needed, that the left's warped view of the world is forced on our kids.

"I can say with confidence that I know my way around liberals. I've spent half of my life in their company. My parents were on the left, as were my schoolmates and the majority of my teachers, my fellow students at university and, of course, all of my professors."


The left start the indoctrination process in school. Then when the kids grow up to become professors they are, as Mr. Fleischhauer notes, all on the left. The process expands as the graduates become journalists, politicians or join the intelligence services. This is how the world becomes warped by the left.

Even though Mr. Fleischhauer says he now knows better, the left's warped view still prevails in him as he has this to say: "It isn't as if I have suffered because of it." Yet he goes on to give a long list of how he suffered and how his world view was warped from it.

"I saw my first Disney film together with my own children. When McDonald's opened a restaurant in our neighborhood, my father gave me a serious talk about the corruptive influence of American fast-food culture. The enjoyment of my first burger was an act of adolescent rebellion, and to this day, I still feel slightly guilty on my occasional visits to McDonald's."


Here is a grown man, and editor of one of Europe's largest newspapers and he still feels guilty eating at McDonald's. Such is the power of the left's warped propaganda. And he's not the only one affected. "I am part of a generation in Germany that knows no other reality than the dominance of the left."

A generation of Germans with the left's warped view of reality. How f****d up is that? This should give you an inkling.

"There must have been a few supporters of the conservative Christian Democratic Union (CDU) nearby, perhaps even among some of our neighbors. After all, Wellingsbüttel in the northern part of Hamburg was one of the few districts where the CDU captured more than 50 percent of votes in the 1970s. But you never saw them."


And why might that be? Read on and you'll see from his experience. But all you have to do is look at America. The left are rabid attack dogs, calling all who oppose them racists, bigots and worse - just for having a different point of view. The left shut down all debate and will not tolerate any dissent.

Here's how he describes his paranoid and delusional left wing mother.

"The other side, in her view, was constantly in the wrong, making one faulty decision after the next, or it was so deeply corrupt that it was deliberately leading the country astray. It was astonishing, under these circumstances, that the Social Democrats had such a difficult time staying in power. But, in my mother's opinion, this simply proved that the other side was using dirty tricks."


Such is the warped mind of the left.

Again, revealing how he is still traumatized by his warped left wing indoctrination, he has this to say: "There is nothing wrong with growing up in a household in which the national origins of fast food are turned into a political issue, one that sheds light on correct awareness." But again, he goes on to give a long list of the things that were wrong. From politically correct oranges, colas, comics and sweets. It's a mad house. He isn't alone either.

"I ate almost no oranges until I was 13, an experience I share with British journalist Nick Cohen, as I recently discovered to my surprise. It appears that all children of liberals throughout the West experienced certain deprivations."


Despite all his insight, he makes this revealing comment.

"But it's possible to have a happy childhood without Nesquik and citrus fruit. I have no reason to complain. Other children must grow up without pork chops and fast for four weeks every year, because of their religion."


But we're talking politics here and not religion. Just another way the left warp their children.

He then goes on to proclaim that the left has won on all fronts and tries to give a long list of reasons why this is so. As you read the next paragraph, remember how he pointed out that even though Conservatives won over 50% of the vote you never saw them. Because, as he points out, to speak out is to risk ostracizing from society.

"One reason for the cultural dominance of the left may be that the other side has nothing to say or leftist ideas are so convincing that everything else pales by comparison. But I would hazard to guess that many are to the left because others are."


No need to guess mate. Fear is a powerful thing.

Let's go back to what you said at the beginning and ponder it for a minute for it is the answer staring you in the face.

"My parents were on the left, as were my schoolmates and the majority of my teachers, my fellow students at university and, of course, all of my professors. Most of my colleagues are still liberals today."


If the majority of your teachers and all of your professors, and therefore all your classmates through college, were on the left how could you have a world that was anything but left wing? When your class mates left college and became politicians or, like yourself, journalists, they continued to force their warped left wing propaganda on their countrymen.

How can you say the left have won if, as you point out, the right are in power and the left have difficulty staying in power? Then again, how could the left not win given they control most of the media?

There's a simple answer - the truth. The truth always wins. It takes time but you can't hide from it and you can't defeat it. Sure, as the saying goes you can fool all the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time. And woe betide you when they find out you've been fooling them.

Continue reading his excerpt and see, as one by one, he reveals how he discovered the truth, that the left are hypocrites and liars. The truth set him free.

Get rid of the left and we'll all be free.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss