Wednesday, November 29, 2006

UK - Prison: Breeding ground for terrorists

It's not just Universities and the Mosque where Muslims are recruited for terrorism, they're recruited in prison as well. Little Bulldogs notes this about Hamza.

Hamza's cell is 4 away from Dhiren Barot, the man sentenced to 40 years in prison for plotting to kill thousands of people in the UK and US. The two men are apparently spending lots of time together and with the other terrorists. A source told the newspaper:

He and Hamza are very close. They’re allowed together for Friday prayers and get the chance to speak with all of the other terror suspects. There’s nothing the prison can do to stop them.


Now, read this from Western Resistance. As you read, note the reference to Croydon mosque. Interesting how often it keeps cropping up in these stories.

"Winston" was not happy at being denounced by the Brixton mosque. He told the Evening Standard reporter: "Fucking cheek!" he said. "Mocking us. There be retribution for this!"

He described his religious beliefs: "I converted when I was in prison. I found it relaxing, we got better food. Now we all go to mosque together. If I refuse, they blow [shoot] me, innit. I pray twice a day: before I do crime, and after. I ask Allah for a blessing when I'm out on the street. Afterwards, I apologise to Allah for what I done."

Prison seems to attract a lot of converts to Islam, and many converts join because from the example of early Muslims, their activities of robbery and killing do not differ too widely from the behavior of the founder of Islam and his followers. Replace "caravan-raiding" with " raiding drug-dealer's apartments" and "attacking infidels" with "anyone outside one's gang" and a simplistic interpretation of Islam appeals to disaffected, violent youth, who do not need to radically change their mindset to call themselves religious.

In prison, the "Muslim Boys" have been responsible for maintaining their religious beliefs through forced conversions.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss