Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton advocates Communism

From SF Gate

Sen Clinton speaking at a Democratic fund raiser, says the Democrats will roll back the tax cuts introduced by Bush. Look at the arrogance with which she says it.

"Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you," Sen. Clinton said. "We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

Uh, isn't that called Communism?

UPDATE: I knew this sounded familiar but I couldn't remember where I had heard it. It was from Lileks You have to scroll down to "A minor political note"

Lileks is telling a story about a Kerry supporter calling on him to enlist support for Kerry and they get around to Kerry's position that he will roll back Bush's tax cuts. Same as Hillay here.

“Why should the government have given you the money in the first place?”

“They didn’t give it to me. They just took less of my money.”

That was the last straw. Now she was angry. And the truth came out:

“Well, why is it your money? I think it should be their money.”

Then she left.

And walked down the stairs. I let her go without charging a toll. It’s the philanthropist in me.


And people actually vote for Democrats.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss