Tuesday, March 18, 2008

US - Obama admits he heard Wright in church

condemning America.

"I have already condemned, in unequivocal terms, the statements of Reverend Wright that have caused such controversy. For some, nagging questions remain. Did I know him to be an occasionally fierce critic of American domestic and foreign policy? Of course. Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes. Did I strongly disagree with many of his political views? Absolutely – just as I’m sure many of you have heard remarks from your pastors, priests, or rabbis with which you strongly disagreed. "


Maybe, but has anyone heard their priest or rabbis claim America is responsible for aids, was responsible for 9/11 or say "God damn America". It's one thing to disagree with your religious mentor on "political views" but these aren't political views - they're anti American views.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss