Sunday, March 23, 2008

US - Venus and Serena Williams father a racist?

Sounds like it.

"Tennis is a prejudice game. Well, I'm Black and I'm prejudiced, very prejudiced. I'll be always prejudiced as the White man. The White man hated me all my life and I hate him. That's no secret. I'm not even an American, it just so happens that I was born in America. People are prejudiced in tennis. I don't think Venus or Serena was ever accepted by tennis. They never will be. But if you get some little White no good trasher in America like Tracy Austin or Chris Evert who cannot hit the ball, they will claim this is great. "


Can you imagine the world out cry if Evert's father had made those comments about blacks?

One has to wonder at Venus and Serena's opinions about the White man.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss