Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Obama supporters regretting mistake already

Hey, we told you so.

"But the prospect of Jamie Gorelick heading up the Department of Justice is worth filibustering, if anything or anyone is. She's not "change you can believe in," she's "change guaranteed to cause even more cosmic calamities" because she's done that consistently in the past."


Ann Althouse is having regrets.

"I voted for Obama, as I'm sure my commenters are about to remind me, and I'm hoping for the best. He told me to hope! Please don't crush my hope so early, Mr. Obama."


That's what you voted on? Hope? That's it? Didn't Obama's continual flip flops give you just a hint that he would say anything to get elected? Didn't the fact that Obama did not have one major accomplishment in his life give you a clue? He told you he was a socialitst and would raise taxes. Obama has a history of far left friends who hate America. And you went with hope. How stupid can you get?

You people who voted for Obama are going to get burned and burned bad. You were warned.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss