Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BBC woman was a victim of the strangler robbers

There are two shocking stories here.

"I began to experience panic attacks. Everyday activities felt unreasonably risky.

In the past I wouldn't have thought twice about walking past a group of hoodies.

Instinctively I now crossed the road. I avoided meeting friends in the evening, walking home after work and travelling on the Tube after dark.

But I was one of the lucky ones. I had the invaluable support of great family and friends."


Sangita Myska went through a terrible ordeal, is right to speak out about it and deserves our sympathy. It's a shame she wasn't outraged enough to go further and use her place as a BBC journalist to speak out for the unlucky ones and against the government.

"It is now over a year on and Daniel Mykoo has been sentenced to life after pleading guilty to being the strangler, part of a duo who mugged me and 67 others. "


"67 others"!! A staggering revelation and yet she has nothing to say about the Labour governments abysmal soft approach to crime.

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss