Monday, October 18, 2004

Blog Changes

I've made some changes to the blog.

I've deleted Chris Muir's Day by Day cartoon until he returns or I find a new one.

I've added a "Media Complaints" group on the left side bar. This should make it easier if you see a post that you would like to complain to the media responsible. I highly recommend it. I have been successful in getting retractions and stories pulled. If more of us complain the media will have to start reporting more honestly.
I will add more as I get them. If you have any email links to media complaints departments, please add a comment.

I will be adding and deleting some from the blog roll as well. I have already deleted Andrew Sullivan as I feel he has gone over the edge.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

David said...

Welcome back!

 
Brain Bliss