Monday, April 11, 2005

Islam - "Spreading in American Public Schools"

Daniel Pipes reports on one 7th graders success at stopping the spread of Islam in American Public Schools.

I couldn't get the permalink to work so scroll down to this: "History Alive!, Scottsdale Schools, and a Reader's Comment"

History Alive!, Scottsdale Schools, and a Reader's Comment at www.danielpipes.org I received an e-mail from Janie White on February 27, 2005, in which, responding to my article on "Spreading Islam in American Public Schools" she told me about her daughter's experiences in the 7th grade with a textbook from the Teacher's Curriculum Institute titled History Alive! The Medieval World and Beyond. I urged her to make this statement public, which she did later that day as "Islamic Indoctrination in Scottsdale, Arizona Public School" at the comments section of my website.


And the result,

With this kind of exposure, Janie White's message reached the school authorities in her hometown, Scottsdale, Arizona. And today, just over a month later, comes word from Arizona's East Valley Tribune that the Scottsdale Unified School District pulled History Alive! as a result of her posting. Here is the account by reporter Andrea Falkenhagen (with links added by me):


Read the rest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss