Thursday, January 13, 2005

Haloscan Comments and trackback

I've gone back to Haloscan Comments and trackback. I and my readers found Bloggers comments difficult and lacking the trackback feature.

Unfortunately, I think this means all blogger comments are no longer available for viewing. Sorry about that but I think more people prefer Haloscan.

I haven't noticed any problems with the change except in the Hyperlink to Chris Muir's site. It looks on in the template but doesn't display correctly on my blog. I'll look into it later.

Let me know if you find any other errors.

Thanks,

Marc

UPDATE:

Well that didn't work so well. I used Haloscan's auto template editor to put Haloscan comments and trackback on the blog. But I still had blogger's comment functions still in the template.

So, I had to go back and manually delete the blogger comment function and insert the haloscan functions.

Let me know if anything isn't working right.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss