Thursday, January 20, 2005

Austrailan Earthquake - UNwelcome

Silent Running lets his feelings be known.

We actually had 10 earthquakes in 10 hours ranging from 3.4 to 5.3. 8 of them were in a single location. The 5.3 was a good long house shaker thanks.

A list of emergency provisions was published in todays papers... nope nothing to see here.

Just wondering if Helen is going to review her anit-US ship policy... hmm, so very tempting.

UPDATE: I had my alarm set this morning but I didn't need it due to being tossed out of bed by the BLOODY GREAT EARTHQUAKE. Yes I'm sure it's all hype and I'm a victim of over zealaous reporting.

Note to US/Oz disaster relief teams: My favorite icecream is strawberry.

Note to UN disaster relief teams: I'm armed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss